Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Taking A Bite Out Of A Beautiful Day

Today was beautiful day number five out here on the east coast. Yesterday it was 34 degrees, sunny, warm and gorgeous. It was an odd Turkey Day to say the least. Today the temps hovered in the low twenties but it was pretty nice all the same. Unfortunately for this camper it was marred by the big trauma of going to the dentist and getting a broken tooth fixed. Fortunately this appointment was pretty smooth sailing, the only real pain I suffered was paying the bill at the end. $477.00 for spending just under an hour in the chair. Yikes! The irony is that I have been fully covered dental wise for many, many years and did not have any major issues teeth wise for years and years. Now, of course, when I have no coverage and have to pay for everything out of pocket I get zinged, and badly. I wonder if the universe is trying to tell me something?

No comments:

Post a Comment