Sunday, February 12, 2012

Winter in the East

Yesterday it was raining pretty much all the day long.  Sometime last night the temperatures dropped which means that today it was cold and icy.  So instead of going outside I painted the ceiling and the walls in the almost finished drywall of the kitchen.  There is one section remaining which needs touching up, but other than that she is good to go.  So now I can say, "holy smokey baby is it white and bright in here."  Tomorrow I am hoping that I won't need to do any touching up of glaring errors and can add some colour here and there.  The good thing is that the majority of the walls will be hidden behind cabinets so I will not have to worry about being all OCD about it.  Not that I am anti OCD it is mainly because I really, really, really hate to cut in with the paint.  Sometimes when I am doing that for hours, and hours, and hours I can see the merits to painting everything white.  But then the thought of living in a house where all the walls are white gives me the heebie jeebies so I mutter to myself and add colour to the walls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment