Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Brrrrr....Cold Day In Hell

Ha, I lied, it isn't a cold day in hell it is a cold day on Kitpu Estates!  Which when you think about it isn't hell, in fact, it is the complete opposite of hell.  Un-Hell, or anti-hell if you will.  I can't very well call it heaven because here at the estates we have neither stripper factories, or beer volcanoes.  May His great Noodliness keep warm and saucy forever and ever. 

It is actually in the single digits temperature wise today.  Yeah...I can't believe it myself.  WTF?  The good thing about it, if there can ever be a good thing about getting so cold after experiencing fun warm days, is that it will keep the bugs down.  I hope.  I am also contemplating riding out to the highway and back again today and thinking that the temperatures will also be good for that.  Less sweating involved.  Shit...just realized something, I have to take the dog for a walk.  Damn.  I have to start getting her used to running after the bike.  Hmmmm...running?  Maybe I should go for a run today?  I think I just may do that.  I love running in temperatures like this. 

On a side note, I just had another job interview this afternoon...I sounded like a complete moron during the interview, it was over the phone.  I always suck at phone interviews.  Damn!  It was for a part time job close-ish to home.  I'd wear a uniform so no need to do anything with my wardrobe (like actually have one without paint stains on it.)  Well here's hoping that the woman didn't hear how lame I really sounded.  I'm hoping that the fact that we both have the same name might go good for me.  It's not too often I run into someone else with the same name so I am betting she doesn't either. 

So on a different note here are pictures of local fleurs -




No comments:

Post a Comment