Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bummed

I am not sure what is up with me today but I feel kind of bummed out.  Of course, as usual, there is no reason for it.  Today was sunny, warm, and beautiful.  I went for a run and wonder of all wonders there were no bugs.  My knee and hip were sore but nothing that I couldn't deal with and a bag of ice couldn't help afterward.  I did my budget without too much cursing or swearing, had a nice lunch because the hubby caught three small white perch which I rolled in crushed cornflakes and served with a big salad.  So really...what the hell?  I even had help changing the sheets on my bed today. 



Well I guess I should just suck it up and quit whining about things, or maybe I should just do what my helpers are doing. 


Or better yet, I will do what the FSM recommends and pour myself a glass of grog, grab my Scientific America and pull up a stump out on the deck and enjoy the evening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment