Thursday, June 28, 2012

It's Turkey Day!

Believe it or not there is a chance that the weary travelers may arrive today, so in a fit of maternal hormones I have decided to cook a turkey.  What, you ask, a turkey in the summer, are you nuts?  Well I hate to brag, but I am in fact a little loopy.  You see I know that my daughter loves turkey, and she has been on the road for a while, and when you are visiting and doing road things junk food abounds.  And she is one of those sickeningly nutritious minded, physical exercise requiring, healthy people so I know she would appreciate one of her favourite homemade meals.  So a turkey in the summer heat it is.  (I could have easily done up a nice salad but that would have been too mundane and I really do have to keep up appearances of wack-a-doodleness on occasion or the neighbours may feel safe to come visiting on a regular basis.)

And because I am expecting visitors of the short and inquisitive size I thought I had better do some cleaning of the shack, so here I am first thing in the morning blogging before I start.  Where has the last two weeks gone?  I need them back, I had such plans, oh the humanity!  :)
Okay, just for shits and giggles, I thought I would draw another picture on the Paint program.  This one is of the cat in one of her favourite positions in the window. 
(P.S.) Don't blame me for any flagrant spelling mistakes because Spell Check isn't working today. 


No comments:

Post a Comment