Tuesday, June 26, 2012

It's a Wet, Wet, Wet Day In Paradise

I thought I would put a quick note on the blog tonight before calling it a day.  Things got a little complicated these last few days so I have been back and forth, back and forth to town every day which pretty much just makes the days useless, which means accomplishing absolutely nothing.  Today I spent all day at home mostly because it was pouring down rain so hard that it was making the highways less of a happy place to be.  I was kind of hoping that I would be able to get the last of my painting done but it was wayyyyyy too humid in the house for that to happen. 

I did take the hell hound out for a very damp walk and returned soaked through and through.   Oh well, thems the breaks when you don't have a choice when you can get out to stretch the legs and pee the dog when the skies are bucketing down. 

So before I call it a night I thought I would do a self portrait using the drawing program that came with my computer for the first time.  Yes my hair really does look like that. 



No comments:

Post a Comment