Friday, June 8, 2012

Laid Right The First Time

You know what they say about guys being like hardwood floors eh?  If you lay them right the first time you can walk over them for the rest of their lives.  Okay, I know, pretty bad, but isn't that a great way to start a blog about laying hardwood flooring?  Yes today we start the last room of the shack which will be getting hardwood floor.  The sun is shining and bright, the humidity is within reason, so hopefully all will go okay and the fighting will stay at a real minimum. 

What does fighting have to do with laying hardwood floor you ask?  I'm not really sure but for some reason the hubby and I always end up in some kind of yelling match some time during the process.  Sooooo much fun.  Not.  I am hoping that today will be the exception.  That after all these hours of laying hardwood throughout the shack we have finally hit the stage where we can just get it done without pulling out the boxing gloves. 

This next couple of days will be just what I need for my sore knees and hips.  Oh yeah...fun time at Kitpu Estates.  Let us hope that is will be worth it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment