Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Flash The Day

Well where in the hell did this day go?  Seems like I woke up, did about five minutes of stuff, then poof it is night time again and almost time for bed.  It is a good thing that I went for a short little walk this morning with hubby and hound other wise I wouldn't have even seen the out of doors. 

I'm trying to get ready for fun with the family this week but I just can't seem to get my shit together.  Lucky for me I have a hubby who is like the energizer bunny and cannot sit still for long periods of time.  He finally turned the walk in closet into a closet today, up until this point it has been disguised as a room for the youngest.  We have one fake bedroom left which is slated to become the en suite.  I'm kinda, sorta, really looking forward to the day that happens because one bathroom just doesn't seem to cut it.  Most especially when everyone living here is on the same schedule, if you know what I mean. 

Funny thing about putzing around all day, it just seems to wear a body right out.  So here at the Old Shoes and Tea Society it is lights out and beddy-by time. 

1 comment:

  1. Love to read what you are willing to share. Seems like a good life you've settled upon there. Thanks for posting, I love it.

    ReplyDelete