Friday, December 7, 2012

Beavers R Us

I seriously cannot believe how much my body is seizing up from the tiny bit of chainsawing that the hubby and I did today.  I could understand it if I was the hubby, seeing as his chainsaw only weighs about three times as much as mine.  I would have to start weight lifting for five weeks before I could just pick his up and hold it out for five seconds, let alone having to use it.  Mine is teeny, tiny and it still weighs a few more pounds then I like. 

Sigh.....sigh....I can't believe how out of shape I am.  What happened to the girl who could go for a ten k run then spend an hour at the gym without having to have a nap afterwards?  Oh well, I guess that regiment of lying around playing on my iPad isn't helping me with my fitness level.  So it is back to the old work out routine for me unless I want to get used to feeling, and looking, like Jabba the Hut. 

No comments:

Post a Comment