Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pitter, Patter

Boy-za, today started out very, very, very wet.  The rain came down in sheets, and buckets, and other metaphor like comparisons to a lot of water pouring out of the sky.  I decided to go for a run while it was raining, I had the sliding door wide open and was running inside while it was raining outside, but I am not sure if it was raining more outside, or more inside from the buckets o sweat coming off my body.  Yuppers I was soaked by the end. 

The good news is that I am still running, and my body is not completely falling apart in the process, which means that I must still be doing the correct thing.  Easing into to without going hog wild.  I am starting with a brisk 15 minute walk, followed up by a less than brisk 21 minute run (yeah I already added another six minutes on since I started) and then followed by a pretty brisk-brisker-briskest-brisk 18 minute walk afterwards.  So good news is that my knees and hips are still okay.  Yippee. 

The best thing about my foray back into the world of running is that I am starting to feel pretty pumped afterwards.  Its not like a runner's high or anything like that yet, but my endorphins are definitely starting to kick in and I am feeling better about life, the universe, and everything.  I also am okay with the answer being 42 so it's all good. 

Good news is that I have my homework done for tomorrow, and I also am a story ahead of the game for Friday...I think.  I will have to go over it again just to make sure.  Anyway that is my day in a nutshell...if the nutshell happens to be this fidgety, spring loaded woman with short hair and many jiggly parts! 

No comments:

Post a Comment