Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Porky Report

It is an odd day here at Kitpu Estates.  It started out with fog so thick you could cut it with a chainsaw, then it cleared up and got all blue and sunny.  I thought it was a harbinger of dreary, wet, and dark weather.  So yippee.  And according to the weather guys this nice spell is suppose to last well into next week. 

I just saw this meme the other day - Fool me once, shame on your.  Fool me twice, shame on me.  Fool me 45,000 times, you are the weather man.  Bawhahahaha!

So I decided to sit down and finish my story for this week when suddenly my body decided that it would be a perfect time to start emptying out the dishwasher, so that was done.  Oh, and there is a hair or two, or a thousand on the floor, so I pull out the vacuum cleaner.  Whew, glad that is done.  Better start working on that story now, so of course I throw a load of laundry in, fold the load in the dryer, and then hang and put away dry clothes.  Oh man, my story certainly is coming along nicely.  Then, because I happen to be president and CEO of the Old Shoes and Tea Society, I decide to put on a pot of coffee before starting.  Which of course means it is vital that I clean the refrigerator. Then hubby walks in the house and tells me that there is a big-assed porcupine hanging out in the tree right by our place!  Gotta go have a look...you know...because it isn't like I've seen about a hundred thousand porcupines (dead and alive) since I moved here.  Where was I again?  Oh yeah, finish my story...I guess now is a good time to write in my blog. 

Oh look, there is a helicopter circling the Estates a la Kitpu...must go and gawk! 

No comments:

Post a Comment