Sunday, November 9, 2014

More of the Same...

Today what did I do but sit and write...well actually sit and edit a little bit more.  Writing is infinitely better than editing, most especially because after editing for hours when someone else reads it they tell you all kinds of shit about your writing that you missed.  "Do you realize you forgot an entire page?"  "You spelled the wrong."  "This part doesn't make sense, did you mean to put a wizard in the middle of a funeral?"  And so on...

I tried a different tack with the birds today.  You see some days it is easy peasy lemon squeezey to get them into their coop, other days I just want to borrow the hubby's shot gun and get rid of the little bastards.  So today I went out and taped them, I figured that they might respond to their own annoying noises.  They were pretty dam interested.  I got four in the coop before I even turned the recording on.  But f*cking Low Man still was being a serious pain in my arse.  So I tried the recording...nada.  Did not work.  I can understand why he is at the bottom of the pecking order, I'd like to take a peck out of him myself.  Grrrrrr.

No comments:

Post a Comment