Friday, February 6, 2015

Yesterday

Yup...yesterday was supposed to be a seriously bad day, I decided to chance the trip to my class and voila...all was good.  However, the snow started and it fell.  It will take at least two hours to get our shit plowed out.  So I'm calling off my trip to Old Lunenburg Town and not going to my writing group.  Which means that I have to do my writing at home.  Gack! 

I've got this story pinging around in the brain pan which I have been putting down here and there.  I really, really, really shouldn't seeing as I have a ton of work to do on my other stories.  But I can't help it, it keeps leaking out of my fingers.  (Such a wonderful problem to have.) 

The down side is that it is -14 and it will take at least two hours to dig out.  The upside is that the hubby has already jumped on that project.  Which leaves me to do what I want to do until my services are required. 

No comments:

Post a Comment